Rubber Stall Mats
installing rubber mats, horse owners have told us there bedding costs
have been cut by up to 50%. In one case alone, a $2000 investment had
a payback period of only 12 months. That calculatoin did not take into
account the time savings earned during daily cleanups. Less bedding
means less work, which means you save even more money.
- decreases bedding cost - less bedding - less work saves time and
- reduces horse injuries - cushions horses feet and legs
- provides more horse comfort - insulates resting animal agains cold
- textured surface gives better traction
- a must on concreate and asphalf floors
- Provides sure footing, even when wet
- no scuffed hocks
A 10 x 10 or 10 x 12 foot stall requires 5 mats.
A 12 x 12 foot stall requires 6 mats.
For availability and pricing please call 613-258-1567 or email your
requirements to email@example.com